Coronavirus Update - We’re open again from July 2020 - Click here for more info
Telephone: 01792 371351 Email: email@example.com
Covid 19 Update
We are so pleased to welcome back visitors to Great Lunnon Farm Cottages. We want to work with all our visitors to keep them and our community safe during their stay. Ahead of re-opening, we have put some extra measures in place for our visitors, which are outlined below. These align with the latest Welsh Government guidance to reduce the risk of Coronavirus.
Before you Arrive
- The property will have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised following the latest Welsh Government guidelines. All cleaners will be wearing aprons, face masks and gloves throughout the cleaning process, changing when appropriate. All bedding and towels will be washed at 60°. We would be happy to share more details, so please feel free to contact us.
- You will be contacted in the week before your arrival about your visit and discuss any concerns.
- Notify us if you or any of the party are ill 14 days before arrival. We want to keep ourselves and our community safe, so please do not travel and self-isolate at home in accordance with Government guidelines. We will aim to re-arrange any holidays booked if they need to be cancelled at last minute for this reason, in accordance with our booking policy.
- Be aware that to reduce risk of Coronavirus, we have removed all books, games, DVDs and toys from the cottages, so please remember to bring anything you need with you.
- Consider pre-ordering your food and essentials to be delivered directly to the property. Not only will this help keep our community safe, but it’s one less job to do when you arrive and you can get on with enjoying your holiday!
What to expect on arrival and during your stay?
- You can check in to the property from 6pm. This is to allow ample time for cleaning and sanitation between visitors.
- You will find the property open with keys in the back of front door and all the windows open to ventilate the property.
- Please let us know you have arrived. If required we can meet you at an acceptable social distance outside the property to answer any questions or share some local advice
- We will provide a box of cleaning supplies in the property for your use.
- We encourage visitors to use the dishwasher located in each property and box of tablets will be provided.
- Each property has a separate garden and parking areas where social distance from other visitors can be maintained easily.
- Details of the local GP surgeries and hospitals are available in each property.
Changes to Departures
- Please vacate the property by 9am. This is to allow ample time for cleaning and sanitation of the property between visitors.
- Remove all bedding and place in the laundry bags provided in the utility room. Please leave the protectors on the mattresses, pillows and duvets as these will be changed by the cleaners.
- Open all the windows to allow ventilation of the property.
- Leave the front door unlocked and keys in the back of the door. Please let us know when you are leaving.
Coronavirus has been a challenge to us all. Working together we can protect everyone and support out local community. See our Welcome Pack with some top tips, including:
- Follow social distancing rules and Welsh Government guidance.
- Order your food and supplies to be delivered straight to the property. Check out Hugh Phillips Butchers for locally source meats and groceries; contact us for our excusive discount offer!
- Get a takeaway from local cafes, restaurants and pubs. Ask us about our favourites!
- Skip the crowds and discover some of Gower’s hidden gems – we’d be happy to help.
- Stay local and buy local – within a mile we have the fabulous Little Valley Bakery and famous Shepherds Shop.
Be aware that the Government rules do differ slightly in Wales to other UK nations. See the latest guidelines and FAQ from Welsh Government.