Telephone: 01792 371351 Email: email@example.com
Covid 19 Update
We are so pleased to welcome back visitors to Great Lunnon Farm Cottages. We want to work with all our visitors to keep them and our community safe during their stay. Ahead of re-opening, we have put some extra measures in place for our visitors, which are outlined below. These align with the latest Welsh Government guidance to reduce the risk of Coronavirus.
Before you Arrive
- The property will have been thoroughly cleaned and sanitised following the latest Welsh Government guidelines. All cleaners will be wearing aprons, face masks and gloves throughout the cleaning process, changing when appropriate. All bedding and towels will be washed at 60°. We would be happy to share more details, so please feel free to contact us.
- You will be contacted in the week before your arrival to discuss your visit and any concerns you may have.
- Please notify us if you or any of the party are ill 14 days before arrival, as we want to keep ourselves and our community safe. So, please do not travel if you are not feeling well and self-isolate at home in accordance with Government guidelines. We will aim to re-arrange any holidays booked if they need to be cancelled at last minute for this reason, which is in accordance with our booking policy.
- Be aware that to reduce risk of Coronavirus, we have removed all books, games, DVDs and toys from the cottages. So please remember to bring anything you need with you.
- You may wish to consider pre-ordering your food and essentials to be delivered directly to the property. Not only will this help keep our community safe, but it’s one less job to do when you arrive and you can get on with enjoying your holiday!
What to expect on arrival and during your stay
- You can check in to the property from 4:30pm, allowing ample time for cleaning and sanitation between visitors.
- You will find the property open with keys in the back of front door and all the windows open to ventilate the property.
- Please let us know when you have arrived. If you wish, we can meet you at an acceptable social distance outside the property, to answer any questions or share some local advice.
- We provide a box of cleaning supplies in the property for your use during your stay.
- We encourage visitors to use the dishwasher located in each property and box of tablets will be provided.
- Each property has a separate garden and parking areas where social distance from other visitors can be easily maintained.
- Details of the local GP surgeries and hospitals are also available in each property.
Changes to Departures
- Please vacate the property by 9:30am, as this allows ample time for cleaning and sanitation of the property between visitors.
- Remove all bedding and place in the laundry bags provided. Please leave the protectors on the mattresses, pillows and duvets as these will be changed by the cleaners.
- Open all the windows to allow ventilation of the property.
- Leave the front door unlocked and keys in the back of the door. Please let us know when you are leaving.
Coronavirus has been a challenge to us all. Working together, we can protect everyone and support out local community. See our Welcome Pack with some top tips, including:
- Social distancing rules and Welsh Government guidance.
- Local businesses to order your food and supplies straight to the property. Check out Hugh Phillips Butchers for locally source meats and groceries; contact us for our excusive discount offer!
- The best local cafes, restaurants and pubs. Ask us about our favourites!
- Gower’s hidden gems, where you can skip the crowds and discover the area’s lesser known beauty spots – we’d be happy to help.
- How to stay local and buy local – within a mile we have the fabulous Little Valley Bakery and famous Shepherds Shop.
Be aware that the Government rules do differ slightly in Wales to other UK nations. See the latest guidelines and FAQ from Welsh Government.