Telephone: 01792 371351 Email: email@example.com
Stable Cottage is pretty renovated stone cottage based in the hamlet of Lunnon in the heart of Gower. Once the home of the farm’s shire horses Stable Cottage adjoins the farmhouse but is completely separate.
The cottage has one double bedroom with separate bathroom. There is a sitting room with dining area and to the rear of the property is a fully fitted kitchen, together with a small utility area leading to the stable door at the rear entrance.
- Sleeps two – one double bed room
- Bathroom – separate bathroom with shower and built in vanity unit
- Sitting Room – Large sitting room with dining area, comfy sofa, TV with DVD player, electric woodburning stove, Table with two dining chairs
- Kitchen – fully fitted kitchen with electric stove with hob, dishwasher and washing machine
- Ample storage area with small utility area. Electric night storage heating
- Free WiFi throughout the cottage
- Winter Fuel Charge between 1st November to 31st March – £30 per week