Telephone: 01792 371351 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This two-story stone barn conversion was built in the 1800s as a grain store for the farm. Now transformed into a luxury self-catered holiday home, The Granary balances original features with modern open plan living. With a downstairs ensuite double bedroom, its ideal for extended family holidays.
- Sleeps six people – two double and one twin bedroom
- Double room and twin room with family bathroom on first floor
- Ground floor double room with en-suite wetroom, suitable for persons of poor mobility
- Light, spacious open plan dinning area / fully equiped kitchen, including dishwasher
- French doors out on to the south facing patio
- Cosy sitting room with TV/video/DVD and Hi-Fi
- Free WiFi throughout the cottage
- Utility room – washing machine, airing cupboard, oil fired central heating
- Bed linen included
- Pets by arrangement
- Winter Fuel Charge between 1st November to 31st March – £30 per week
Please let us know if you wish to bring pets. A maximum of two dogs are allowed per stay. Remember you are on a working farm, so all pets must be kept under close control, accompanied at all times and not left alone at the property.